Qualitative timely execution of projects and requirements of our customers are our motivation
Most popular product
Veka Softline 70 AD is a classical high quality line, presenting good heat and sound isolation qualities, ease of care and maintenance. Softline 70 AD model windows are most popular ones among private customers, architects and building owners.
- 5-chamber profile with 70 mm basic installation depth makes optimum use of the insulating effect of air
- Best thermal insulation of up to Uw = 1,0 W/m2K, depending on the type of glazing, significantly reduces heating costs
- Profiles 3 mm wall thickness meets the highest Class A (DIN EN 12608) standards
- Visible surface: 118-131 mm
- Thickness of pane (in the standard combination of sash/outer frame) combined with rounded glazing bead: 24/36/42 mm
- Steel reinforcements in accordance with VEKA reinforcement guidelines
- Possible in white or coloured from both sides or external side
- Slightly rounded contours give system its classic look
- High-quality grey or black chamber rubber gaskets – the twin seal gaskets reliably keeps cold, draughts and damp at bay
- Optimal stability for long-lasting functionality and value retention
- Softline system is used for production of fixed, inward opening windows, sliding, inward or outward opening balcony, terrace and entrance doors
Veka Softline 82 MD profile system with the 82 mm installation depth, multi-chamber thermal insulation and...
Veka Danline 70/116 is a typical Danish style line, presenting good heat and sound isolation qualities, ease of...
Replacing your windows and doors gives you the opportunity to visually enhance the look of your home. The most...
THE VEKA COLOUR PALETTE is wide, so the windows colour can be chosen according to your desires and abilities. You...
Veka Alphaline 90 MD profile system with the 90 mm installation depth features particularly effective...
Veka Softline 70 AD is a classical high quality line, presenting good heat and sound isolation qualities,...